RapidHost respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it.
What we collect:
- If you enquire through our contact form, any information you submit will be used to answer your enquiry ONLY.
- We do track IP's and user sessions on our site but do not provide this information to third parties.
- Information provided by customers through our WebManage Customer Portal is held private solely to help us work with that customer better and will NEVER be disclosed to a third-party without the express permission of the customer.
- Within our online configurator/shop we will store debit/credit card details for a limited period whilst we process the order and payment. During this period the data is encrypted and stored in a single database only. Once the payment has been processed all of the card details are deleted from the database. Debit/credit card details are not held electronically anywhere else within our internal systems.
How we use this information:
- All information you submit to us will be used internally at RapidHost to help answer your enquiry or meet your needs.
- In the case of customer information, we use the contact information of existing customers to inform them of changes and offers at RapidHost through direct e-mail.
What we do not do:
- We cannot control the practices of sites linked to and from www.rapidhost.co.uk or www.hostfilemaker.com.
- We will NEVER give your contact information or any related information that you submit to RapidHost to a third party without your express permission.